Description

All about the Mama...

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

You know what I love?

My period.  Oh, mama. ;p

I have the best dreams around my cycle.  Ever since I took notice of the lucid nature of the dreams I experience while bleeding, I have enjoyed hearing and seeing what they have to say.

This month, I was shown a chase, a race, a wheel I've been involved in in my life.  Two men, their figures all aglow, were present, and one continuously receded from me, while the other advanced toward me.  The faces they wore were of the two men with whom I had relationships last year.  The one that ran away, I chased.  The one that gave his time and attention to me, I rejected.

Classic Lady Problems!!!!!!! XD

Anyway, it was very interesting.  I'm not sure what to make of the dreams prominence in my psyche yet.

So instead, I would like to abruptly change the subject and say that the way to the Heart, to access the expansive Love I am a part of as a creature in this weird universe, seems to me to be guarded by the gross gargoyle of fear.  There's a flamboyant dragon of Things To Lose that keeps a roost over the citadel of the Heart.  Fear.

Ok, let's play this game again, because I've grown weary of being weary.  I would like to continue with my love of Existing, and find fun things to do that are both helpful and giggle-inducing.

All whilst living in the tension-laced, perpetually unstable climate of the Middle East.  Hey, it's no big deal.  Or maybe it is.  But if the universe has some helpful strategic en-lightening position for me to play here BRING IT.  :D

I think I'm going to get a job..


Time to put the best foot forward..

No comments:

Post a Comment